Whether you need a routine maintenance check or an emergency repair on a heating or cooling unit, we are available to handle all of your heating, cooling and ventilation needs. We strive to provide our customers with a peace of mind and make their experience with us an exceptional one. We want to exceed expectations by ensuring that our customers receive the individual attention & best service possible. Honesty and integrity are high priorities. We look forward to giving back and investing in the community we live in.
We will work with you to find HVAC solutions that fit your heating and cooling needs. Providing you with a full consultation to explain all of your available Trane options will enable you to choose the system that’s right for you, your budget & your home.
We service residential clients and offer a variety of money-saving solutions. We combine our use of the highest quality parts and equipment to provide you with the top quality repairs or installation for your heating and cooling that we are dedicated to providing. HVAC repair & installs in Rock Hill, Fort Mill, Tega Cay and surrounding SC.
(803) 517-1299 Please leave a detailed message , name , phone number, issue and zip code. We will get back to you asap.
08:30 am – 05:30 pm
Monday - Friday: 8:30am - 5:00pm
Saturday - 8:30 - 12 noon
Holiday hours & fees apply to all major holidays
This includes 2 cleanings per year, spring & fall. . . . . . . . *** If you are a Home Warranty Customer regular business hrs & your contracted fees apply. ***
This does not give a discount on repairs needed...Cleaning only
Service agreement customers are a priority! Weekend and holiday fees DO NOT apply. Excludes Sundays
This fee is only for active service agreement members
For new HVAC unit or Duct work
* Check refrigerant levels
* Leak search system (even if it’s not low)
* Check duct system (photos taken to document any tears or issues)
* Inspect suction line insulation (take photos of any issues)
* Check all coils
* Check controls, capacitor, contactors and relays
* Inspect drain pans & float switch
* Check all high & low voltage wiring
* Check air filters
* Check heat exchanger
* Check & measure Carbon Monoxide levels
* Record temp difference between the return & supply
If there are any issues uncovered we will record it & a photo will be taken for documentation. *** Before report is emailed payment is due ***
We accept cash, check & all major credit cards. (a 3% convenience fee added to credit card transactions)